Dyno moving was formed because we saw a need for a different kind of moving company. Our team has collective work experience totalling more than 20 years in the moving industry, as helpers, foremen, truck drivers, sales agents, and as General Manager. We have learned our business from the ground up.
The thing that brought us together was our shared vision of the perfect moving company. Professional and courteous, and focused on client satisfaction.
We have learned how to improvise, adapt, and overcome. We are flexible and agile, which means that we can respond to your needs in a way that old-fashioned movers cannot. When you hire Dyno, you are entering a relationship with a company that isn’t just trying to make a buck. We’re building the best moving company you’ve ever dealt with, one that you can rely on and that we can be proud of.
We will climb the ladder of success, providing stellar service at reasonable rates for companies and individuals in New York City and the tri-state area. We want the name Dyno Moving to inspire confidence, because we’re the kind of company you can count on.
This is our pledge
We Will Be Fair:
- We will not overcharge customers for last minute bookings. Instead, we provide convenient and inexpensive service on your timeline, not ours.
- We will provide exemplary customer service to meet the demands of our clients from NYC and beyond.
- We will not prolong the working hours on your job. To do so would be unfair and cost inefficient to you, our client.
We Will Be Honorable:
- We will make customer satisfaction our number one priority. Our customer support will exceed your expectations. Our goal is to build a relationship with you based on trust, in the current job, and in all future dealings.
- We will be reliable. We will approach moving jobs, both large and small, with equal professionalism.
- We will be honest. When you get a quote from our company you know what you are paying for. There are no hidden fees.
- We are Fully Licensed and Insured. We went through a rigorous screening process with the Department Of Transportation of New York State in order to be approved to operate. We were granted permission upon passing all the requirements.